The CxO Forum is a HIMSS Chapter of Arizona educational event geared towards local CIOs, CMIOs, CISOs, CNOs, and other high level (director/manager positions) within our local healthcare IT industry.
This exclusive event features 3 local speakers in a roundtable format discussing topics pertaining to healthcare IT innovations; Happy Hour and Plated Dinner included. Join your local Healthcare IT leaders at the beautiful Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes for this educational event - registration will open on December 12th, please note that this is an invite only educational event.
- Russell Leftwich, MD - Senior Clinical Advisor, Interoperability at InterSystems
- Topic: Innovations in achieving interoperability for which Arizona can adopt
- Sherri Hess, RN - Chief Nursing Informatics Officer at Banner Health
- Topic: Innovations in Nursing Informatics at Banner Health
- Kelly Summers - Sr. VP and CIO at Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Topic: Innovations in Adoption of IT at Maricopa Integrated Health System
Thank you to our event sponsor:
Thank you to our reception sponsor:
For questions about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.