Health IT Project Story Showcase with PMI Phoenix Chapter
University of Phoenix
1625 W Fountainhead Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85282
Are you avoiding Groundhog Day mistakes? Can you see your Health IT Project shadow? Then join the HIMSS Chapter of Arizona and the PMI Phoenix Chapter for a productive February 2nd!
In partnership with the PMI Phoenix Chapter, the HIMSS Chapter of Arizona will be hosting a Health IT Project Story Showcase on February 2nd. This educational event will feature an opportunity to network while maintaining PMI Certification or earning 5 PDU’s.
This event will feature project presentations led by:
- Sabrina Penn, Dignity Health: Pharmacy Integration into an EHR
- Marnie Wilking, CISO Orion Health: Health IT Security transformation to the Cloud.
- Jenny Boyer EPMO Director, St. Charles Health System, and Laura Kreofsky, VP Advisory Services at Pivot Point Consulting: Leveraging the PMO
- Jessica Montgomery, COO Scottsdale Medical Imaging (Lead Presenter), Chad Krieg, Product Owner, Gate6 (Co-Presenter), Rebecca Heft, VP Digital Strategy, Gate6 (Co-Presenter): Effective Patient Scheduling
A working lunch focused on Health IT Project SME Panel Discussion
- Eric Hess, Banner Health Project Consultant
- John C. Baley, President of PMI Phoenix Chapter
- Hamed Abbaszadegan, MD, Chief Health Innovation & Informatics Officer at the Phoenix VA Health Care System
- 1 Leadership PDU (Panel Discussion during Lunch)
- 1 Technical PDU (Health IT Project Showcase)
- 3 Strategic and Business Management PDUs (Gate6/Southwest, HIMSS/PMI, Pivot Point Showcases)
Registration IS OPEN! Click HERE to register – See you on Groundhogs Day!
Questions about this event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org